Providing custom, consummate cloud computing blueprints for all your digital transformation needs for over 25 years.
A customized view into your organization's operational efficiency
From commissioning product design, smart factory and smart products, eCloud Managed Solutions helps leading manufacturers transform their IT operations with the most comprehensive and advanced set of cloud solutions available today, with high-level security top of mind.
Manufacturing with an outdated legacy on-prem infrastructure is hindering your organization's business growth.
eCloud Managed Solutions helps organizations disclose the promise of the public cloud to accelerate the pace of alteration without compromising security and compliance.
With a performance-oriented culture and system, we can leverage cutting-edge technology, automation, machine learning, AI, and robotics. eCloud Managed Solutions allows you to focus your resources on optimizing production, improve uptime and availability, improve supply chain profitability, creating new product business opportunities, and improving operational efficiencies across the value chain, hosted on the most secure infrastructure providers.
Why eCloud Managed Solutions for manufacturing?
Our cloud platforms and leadership in cloud enablement help us enable manufacturers' to promote new product innovation, real-time plant floor analytics and employ a foundry of automation tools globally with high-speed networks.
Consolidated billing, flexible support, and a progressive set of cloud providers with a fortitude of cloud-native services to address any and all manufacturing complexities.
Comprehensive, liberal security mindset architected and built-in from the ground up
Our cloud providers operate globally, expand networks and mitigating risk with hundreds of points of presence (POPS), availability zones and cover every geographical zone on the planet with 5 milliseconds response times from our over 450+ global network and cellular providers.
The power of partnership
Product & Production Design
High-Performance Computing (HPC) allows product developers and engineers to fix convoluted issues using model-based design and large-scale, parallel simulations. eCloud Managed Solutions enables you to:
- Spend less time managing your applications so you can focus on your product design
- Accelerate time to market by running large numbers of parallel tasks in the cloud in a flexible consumption on-demand model (pay only for what you use!)
- Minimize expenditures by providing optimized CPU, GPU, and FPGA server instances on-demand
- Enable global connectivity with product designers for greater visibility and consistency
Smart Products & Services
Create smart products using cloud provider enabled IoT, 5G, connectivity, IoT enabled devices and Data Lake services. Innovate your smart connected product offerings using eCloud Managed Solutions cloud service provider services such as IoT, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Big Data to collect, process, store, analyze, and act on machine data. By leveraging eCloud’s factory of automated tools and services, you can:
- Offer and promote a product as a service
- Generate more post-sale revenue models
- Predict and proactively resolve issues to maintain Service Level Agreements leveraging our Managed Services
- Issue turnkey solutions and products using our network of providers
What does a partnership with eCloud mean for your frivolous backend chores? eCloud Managed Solutions operates through a Cloud Concierge to support of IoT Service providers, edge computing solutions, data lakes, and advanced analytics tools to improve manufacturing operations by capturing, analyzing, visualizing and executing on manufacturing floor data. eCloud Managed Solutions enables your Smart Factory to improve business and technical operations by:
- Authorize access and centralizing disparate plant data to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Facilitating AI and Machine Learning cloud services for real-time and predictive analytics capabilities, dashboarding and reporting
- Developing a disaster recovery plan in the cloud leveraging CloudFormation and Terraform infrastructure as code (IaC) templates specific to your environment, RPO and RTO requirements.
- An extensive network of over 450+ global network and cellular providers