We go beyond cloud assessments and help you POC (proof of concept) cloud providers using your own applications, OS and data while not interrupting production. This unique and cost-effective approach helps you make calculated decisions based on data and results.
Whether you are new to the cloud or an existing business, we have the right assessment to help your business scale.
Cloud Readiness Assessment
For those business that are new to the cloud.
- Asset inventory summary
- Application stack dependency map
- Health-check of environment
- Cost analysis by application, workload, and host for multiple providers
- Workload & Application Tagging – Refactor, Re-platform, Repurchase, Retire, Retain or Rehost
- Proposed Migration Plan
Well Architected Review
For business already in the cloud.
On average, there are almost 2,000 new products and services launched each year that will improve business processes and outcomes.
The eCloud WAR process provides your organization with a framework to evaluate new and ever-changing products and services on your cloud platform of choice.
We help accomplish this by reviewing your existing cloud environment against the five pillars of the WAR framework.
Why you need a Well Architected Review
- Cloud 2.0: Leverage the power of the cloud platform you have invested in and use automation to experiment and realize business value faster.
- Lower or mitigate risks: Understand the risks in your cloud architecture and address them before they impact your business.
- Make informed decisions: Changes occur daily in your cloud environment, catch any gaps that have occurred before it costs your business.
- Learn Cloud Deployment Best Practices: Make sure your teams are aware of cloud best practices which are refined by reviewing thousands of customer cloud deployments.